Thursday, December 31, 2009

From 2009 to 2010....

These words of wisdom have always meant a lot to me in life....with personal struggles and successes alike.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." ~ Robert Frost

This coming year, as mentioned in an earlier post, I am going to start facing the get healthy struggle. It will be a hard road, and a road less traveled...and so I figure, if I choose THAT road...that one will be the one that makes the difference. My wish for all those I love in this upcoming year is this....choose the road you don't travel...even if it's longer and more treacherous, so that you too may make that difference.

Farewell 2009~ I'm not sorry to see you go. And 2010, may you be a year of change and inner peace for all. Happy New Year.

No comments: