Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Our youngest is one. I swear, she was just born yesterday! It was so sweet...she woke up at 2:30 in the morning, and my husband, who does not RACE to do anything, jumped out of bed to get her. The reason for this, I learned, is so he could be the FIRST to tell her Happy Birthday! I know, I know, sweet huh? We had to work in the morning, but Samantha made it worthwhile because she called from her dad's house to talk to Savannah. You should have seen Savannah's face! She truly loves her big sister. This week Savannah has been hanging on the gate that leads to Samantha's playroom downstairs...calling "aaaaaaah". We could only assume she was calling for her sissy. We have Savannah's one year checkup today...yuck...shots. Blegh! But then we pick up Samantha! Yay!

1 comment:

LoveLladro said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! I can't wait to meet you!